FLORES OVERLAND TOUR 4 DAYS
Flores Overland Tour 4 Days is one of the special tour programs with friendly price that we offer for visitors especially for those who have very short time but curios to explore Flores. In our draft, Flores Overland Tour 4 Days will start from Labuan Bajo, but there are also some people who want to start from Maumere or Ende. And this is not an issue at all, since the start of Labuan Bajo or the start of Ende or Maumere all the same thing. The route that we’ve been through the same, and the time is also the same. In Flores Overland Tour 4 Days, we will travel to the some of mainstays tour destination such as: Spider Web Rice Field, Flores Lake, hot springs and some traditional village. However, we also introduce to you the purest and unique tradition and culture. It is perfect combination trip that makes your travel experiences memorable and unforgettable on Flores and komodo. Here bellow is the detail of tour itinerary.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Ruteng
- Pick up service at your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 08.00am.
- Melo Village to see the view of Labuan Bajo
- Lembor: you can see the largest rice terrace just in the edge of main road.
- Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Terrace Field
- Ruteng Pu’u: Traditional house of Manggarai People.
- Ruteng Traditional Market.
- Check in at the hotel in Ruteng.
Day 02: Ruteng – Bajawa
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- In the afternoon we will relax in Hot Spring at So’a
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 03: Bajawa – Moni
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Stop at Nanga Penda to see the Blue Stone Beach
- Direct to Ende and stop at Museum of Bung Karno
- Saga Village as the traditional village of Lio tribe in Ende
- Wolo Gai Village: another traditional village of Ende District.
- Direct to Moni for staying overnight.
Day 04: Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere / Ende
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- The next program is depend on the place where will you flight back to Bali. If you will fly from Ende so we will drive you to Ende, but if you want to fly from Maumere so we will continue trip to Maumere, and on the way we will do some stop in several places look like: Koka Beach, Old church and Wuring traditional Village.
- Pick up from airport & transfer to air port
- Profesional tour guide
- Car with experience driver in Flores Island
- Private boat
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as Itinerary
- Snorkeling tools
- Tax and Services
- Air Plane Ticket (Route DPS-MOF& LBJ-DPS) & Air Port Tax
- All Entrance Fee During Destinations
- Ranger Fee
- Trekking-Snorkeling Ticket
- Wildlife Observation Ticket
- Diving Package
- Laundry, Telephone
- Others Special Request
What to bring:
- Casual clothing and towel
- Sandals, trekking shoes
- Camera, handphone (for picture taking)
- Malaria prevention pill or mosquito lotion
- Sun lotion, sun glasses and hat
- Traveling document such us Id card or Pasport and Visa, diving license, driving license
- Extra money
Tour Price: Contact Us.