Flores Overland Tour 5 Days
Flores Overland Tour 5 Days is one of the special tour programs with friendly price that we offer for visitors especially for those who have very short time but curios to explore Flores. In doing this expedition we will visit some traditional villages such as Wae Rebo Village, Saga Village, Bena Village, etc. In addition we will also make several stops at several places to take pictures or just interacting with the local population in order to get more information. On the first day of this tour, we have to maintain our stamina as we will do trekking around 3-4 hours to the village of Wae Rebo. However, along the way we also introduce to you the purest and unique tradition and culture. It is perfect combination trip that makes your travel experiences memorable and unforgettable on Flores and komodo. Here bellow is the detail of tour itinerary:
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
- Pick up service from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 07.00 am in the morning.
- Drive to Denge Village that will take about 5 hours.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Wae Rebo Village. Normally we spend 3 hours.
- Explore the Traditional House at Wae Rebo Village.
- Having dinner and overnight inside the traditional house
Day 02: Wae Rebo village – Ruteng.
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down to Denge Village where our driver waiting for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field.
- Direct to Ruteng Town to check in at hotel
Day 03: Ruteng – Bajawa (+/- 167km)
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- In the afternoon we will relax in Hot Spring at So’a
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 04: Bajawa – Moni (+/- 178km)
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Stop at Nanga Penda to see the Blue Stone Beach
- Direct to Ende and stop at Museum of Bung Karno
- Saga Village as the traditional village of Lio tribe in Ende
- Wolo Gai Village: another traditional village of Ende District.
- Direct to Moni for staying overnight.
Day 05: Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere (+/- 100km)
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- The next program is depend on the place where will you flight back to Bali. If you will fly from Ende so we will drive you to Ende, but if you want to fly from Maumere so we will continue the trip to Maumere, and on the way we will do some stop in several places look like: Koka Beach, Old church and Wuring traditional Village.
- Pick up from airport & transfer to air port
- Profesional tour guide
- Car with experience driver in Flores Island
- Private boat
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as Itinerary
- Snorkeling tools
- Tax and Services
- Air Plane Ticket (Route DPS-MOF& LBJ-DPS) & Air Port Tax
- All Entrance Fee During Destinations
- Ranger Fee
- Trekking-Snorkeling Ticket
- Wildlife Observation Ticket
- Diving Package
- Laundry, Telephone
- Others Special Request
What to bring:
- Casual clothing and towel
- Sandals, trekking shoes
- Camera, handphone (for picture taking)
- Malaria prevention pill or mosquito lotion
- Sun lotion, sun glasses and hat
- Traveling document such us Id card or Pasport and Visa, diving license, driving license
- Extra money
Tour Price: Contact Us.