Flores Overland Tour 6 Days
Flores Overland Tour 6 Days is one of the special tour programs with friendly price that we offer for visitors especially for those who have enough time but curios to explore Flores and want to learn about the culture. 6 days overland is the best choice to spent your holyday with family and more relax and the program always flexible. We will going to offer some famous destinations. It is always possible for you to change some place to your liking. Flores Overland Tour 6 Days that we put here will start from Maumere, but can also be done if you want to start from Labuan Bajo. However, we also introduce to you the purest and unique tradition and culture. It is perfect combination trip that makes your travel experiences memorable and unforgettable on Flores and Komodo. Here bellow is the detail of tour itinerary:
Day 01: Maumere – Moni
- Start trip at 08.30am from your hotel at Maumere or if you will arrive on same day we will just pick you up at the airport in Maumere.
- Visit Wuring Traditional Fishing Village
- Direct to Sikka Village to see the black sandy beach in the north coastal area of Flores Island, beside that we will visit the old church that built on portuguise period 1899.
- Continue trip to Koka beach for relaxing at white sandy beach.
- After that we will direct to Moni with some stop on the way.
- Stay overnight at Moni
Day 02: Moni – Bajawa
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- Drive to Wologai Village to see the traditional village of Lio Tribe.
- Having lunch at Ende town
- Stop at Nanga Penda beach to see the blue stone
- Direct to Bena Village to see the traditional house of Bajawa Tribe
- In the afternoon we will visit Nage hotspring for relaxing in nature hot water.
Day 03: Bajawa – Ruteng
- Start trip at 08.00am from hotel at Bajawa
- Drive to Aimere to see the arakprocessing that made of palm wine
- Then to Ranamese lake to see the lake that lies in the middle of rain forest.
- Direct to Ruteng with some stop on the way to take picture
- Continue trip to Liang Bua Hobbit cave
- In the afternoon we will spend time to see Ruteng Pu’u traditional village and walking around the traditional market.
- Stay overnight at Ruteng
Day 04: Ruteng – Denge Village
- Start trip at 08.00am.
- Heading to Cara Village to see the spider web rice field
- Continue drive to Denge Village which is take about 5 or 6 hours drive, we will do some stop on the way to take picture.
- Stay overnight at Denge Village.
Day 05: Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight inside the traditional House.
Day 06: Wae Rebo Village – Labuan Bajo
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village (3 hours on the way)
- Drive to Lembor to see the rice field on the flat area
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture
- Stay overnight at Labuan Bajo hotel
- Pick up from airport & transfer to air port
- Profesional tour guide
- Car with experience driver in Flores Island
- Private boat
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as Itinerary
- Snorkeling tools
- Tax and Services
- Air Plane Ticket (Route DPS-MOF& LBJ-DPS) & Air Port Tax
- All Entrance Fee During Destinations
- Ranger Fee
- Trekking-Snorkeling Ticket
- Wildlife Observation Ticket
- Diving Package
- Laundry, Telephone
- Others Special Request
What to bring:
- Casual clothing and towel
- Sandals, trekking shoes
- Camera, handphone (for picture taking)
- Malaria prevention pill or mosquito lotion
- Sun lotion, sun glasses and hat
- Traveling document such us Id card or Pasport and Visa, diving license, driving license
- Extra money
Tour Price: Contact Us.