FLORES OVERLAND TOUR 7 DAYS
Flores Overland Tour 7 Days is the perfect tour programs with friendly price that we offer for visitors especially for those who curios to explore Flores.This trip will take you to visit some interesting places. The important things that you have to know that Flores Overland Tour 7 Days included the special program because you will have the opportunity to visit Riung that popular with it’s 17 Island Marine Park. However, we also introduce to you the purest and unique tradition and culture. It is perfect combination trip that makes your travel experiences memorable and unforgettable on Flores and komodo. In order to know more you can check the program and the tour destinations. Here bellow is the detail of tour itinerary:
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
- Pick up service from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 07.00 am in the morning.
- Drive to Denge Village that will take about 5 hours.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Wae Rebo Village for about 3
- Explore the Traditional House at Wae Rebo Village.
- Having dinner and overnight inside the traditional house
Day 02: Wae rebo village – Ruteng.
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down to Denge Village where our driver waiting for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field.
- Direct to Ruteng Town to check in at hotel
Day 03: Ruteng – Bajawa (+/- 167km)
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 04: Bajawa – Riung
- Start trip at 08.30am
- Stop at So’a Hot Spring for relaxing at Nature hot spring here
- Direct to Riung with some stop on the way to take picture
- In the afternoon we will visit the traditional fisherman village at Riung
- Stay overnight at hotel at Riung
Day 05: Riung – 17 Islands
Today we will start trip at 08.30 am from hotel, then take a boat to explore the 17 island of Riung. Our firat activity is to do snorkeling at small island on this area such as: Rotung Island. We will see the several marine life here and colorfull of coral reef. The fresh fish that will be burned on the island will accompany our luncheon. then a break after lunch. Next we will go to Kalong Island by boat to see bats hanging in the mangroves. In the afternoon go back to hotel for staying overnight.
Day 06: Riung – Moni
- Start trip at 08.00am from hotel
- Drive to Nanga Penda Beach to see the blue stone on this beach, on the way we will stop in some place to get a picture.
- Continue trip to Ende to have lunch
- Direct to Saga Traditional Village as the village of lio tribes in Ende
- Stop at Wologai village as another traditional village
- Drive to Moni for staying overnight
Day 07: Moni – Maumere / Ende
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- The next program is depend on the place where will you flight back to Bali. If you will fly from Ende so we will drive you to Ende, but if you want to fly from Maumere so we will continue trip to Maumere, and on the way we will do some stop in several places look like: Koka Beach, Old church and Wuring traditional Village.
- Pick up from airport & transfer to air port
- Profesional tour guide
- Car with experience driver in Flores Island
- Private boat
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as Itinerary
- Snorkeling tools
- Tax and Services
- Air Plane Ticket (Route DPS-MOF& LBJ-DPS) & Air Port Tax
- All Entrance Fee During Destinations
- Ranger Fee
- Trekking-Snorkeling Ticket
- Wildlife Observation Ticket
- Diving Package
- Laundry, Telephone
- Others Special Request
What to bring:
- Casual clothing and towel
- Sandals, trekking shoes
- Camera, handphone (for picture taking)
- Malaria prevention pill or mosquito lotion
- Sun lotion, sun glasses and hat
- Traveling document such us Id card or Pasport and Visa, diving license, driving license
- Extra money
Tour Price: Contact Us.