Kelimutu Lake Trip
Kelimutu Lake Trip is one of the special tour programs with friendly price that we offer for visitors especially for those who have very short but curios to explore Kelimutu Lake.This is lake located in the mountain of kelimutu and at an altitude of 1,640 meters above sea level. This famous lake consists of three distinct craters, and the color of the water in the crater are also different from one lake to another lake. Kelimututu lakes generally have three colors: Blue lake or ‘Tiwu Nuwa Muri Koo Fai’ is a gathering place for the souls of young people who have died. Lake of the red or ‘Tiwu Ata Polo’ is a gathering place for the souls of people who had died and as long as he lived always do evil / magic. While the lake is white or ‘Tiwu Mbupu Ata’ is a gathering place for the souls of parents who have died. To start kelimutu lake trip, usually visitors will stay in Moni, which is about 73 km from the town of Ende, or about 95 km from the town of Maumere. In addition, we also introduce to you the purest and unique tradition and culture. It is perfect combination trip that makes your travel experiences memorable and unforgettable on Flores and komodo. Here bellow is the detail of tour itinerary.
Day 01: Bali – Ende – Moni
- Pick up service in Ende airport by our local guide (morning flight is recommended)
- Drive to Saga Traditional Village (the lio tribe’s village)
- Continue trip to Wolo Gai Village to see the traditional house of Ende tribes
- Direct to Moni for stay overnight.
Day 02: Kelimutu Lake – Moni – Ende – Bali
- Early morning depart Kelimutu Lake, first we will drive for an hour then continue by walking for another 45 minutes.
- Spending time to se Kelimutu three colors lake.
- Return to hotel for having breakfast
- After breakfast drive to Ende for taking flight back to Bali
- Pick up from airport & transfer to air port
- Professional tour guide
- Car with experience driver in Flores Island
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as Itinerary
- Tax and Services
- Air Plane Ticket (Route DPS-ENDE & ENDE-DPS) & Air Port Tax
- All Entrance Fee During Destinations
- Ranger Fee
- Trekking Ticket
- Wildlife Observation Ticket
- Laundry, Telephone
- Others Special Request
What to bring:
- Casual clothing and towel
- Sandals, trekking shoes
- Camera, hand phone (for picture taking)
- Malaria prevention pill or mosquito lotion
- Sun lotion, sun glasses and hat
- Traveling document such us Id card or Pasport and Visa, diving license, driving license
- Extra money
Tour Price: Contact Us.